Yannick Assouad CEO, Latécoère Group
- Yannick Assouad, 59, is Chief Executive Officer of the Latécoère Group, since November 10th, 2016
- Prior to her current role, she was CEO of the Zodiac Aerospace Cabin Branch since Mai 2015 and member of the Group Executive Board since November 2015. Between 2010 and 2015, Yannick developed the Aircraft Systems Branch, as its CEO. Prior to this position, Yannick reorganized the support and services of Zodiac Aerospace companies, into one dedicated segment, Zodiac Services that she managed during 2 years. Yannick started in Zodiac Aerospace as Executive VP of Aircraft Systems Service Division.
- Before joining the Zodiac Aerospace Group in 2003, Yannick Assouad was successively VP Engineering of SECAN and President and CEO of SECAN and LMB, 2 subsidiaries of Honeywell Aerospace.
- Yannick started her career in 1986 at Thomson-CSF (now Thales) and held several positions in Engineering.
- Yannick Assouad is graduated from INSA Lyon (National Institute of Applied Sciences) and got her PhD in Aerospace Engineering at IIT (Illinois Institute of Technology).
- Yannick is a Director of Vinci since April 2013 and of Arkema since May 2017
- Yannick was distinguished with the Legion of Honor in July 2015 and the French National Merit in 2007